The Real Estate Board of Vancouver has some great resources for why you should always use a Realtor for when you purchase or sell your home, investment property and more!
REALTORS® are professionals who can help you buy or sell a property. They are trained to:
- Work within the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice.
- Provide you with protection against misadventure and fraud.
- Stay current on information you need to know by participating in ongoing professional education programs.
- Make the best possible use of the MLS® property database to help you sell your property or find your new home.
- Have the marketing and negotiating skills that will help you make the right purchasing or selling decision.
A REALTOR® can provide you with the following services:
- Will help you adopt a sound negotiation strategy and negotiate on your behalf.
- Assess market trends by reviewing current home sale data on the MLS®.
- Advise on any development plans in the neighbourhood.
- Review any past permits taken out for the property.
- Assist with the many forms used in a transaction.
- Help you determine an appropriate offer.
I can help you find an investment property or family home! Contact me today for all your real estate needs.