The Real Estate Board of Vancouver has some great resources for why you should always use a Realtor for when you purchase or sell your home, investment property and more!
REALTORS® are professionals who can help you buy or sell a property. They are trained to:
- work within the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice
- provide you with protection against misadventure and fraud
- stay current on information you need to know by participating in ongoing professional education programs
- make the best possible use of the MLS® property database to help you sell your property or find your new home
- have the marketing and negotiating skills that will help you make the right purchasing or selling decision.
A REALTOR® can provide you with the following services:
- will help you adopt a sound negotiation strategy and negotiate on your behalf
- assess market trends by reviewing current home sale data on the MLS®
- advise on any development plans in the neighbourhood
- review any past permits taken out for the property
- assist with the many forms used in a transaction
- help you determine an appropriate offer